Diwali Outfits for Men - Dress in Style for the Festival of Lights
The most anticipated festival of the year is paving its way to our festive calendars, and we couldn’t be any more excited. With a wave of poojas and festivities—the festival of lights—Diwali also stacks up your calendar with several lavish parties. While you wear the same blacks, blues, greys, and whites all throughout the year, there is no better time than Diwali to bring out the fashion genius in you and put your best foot forward with stylish ethnic outfits. In this article, we will explore a broad spectrum of traditional Diwali outfits for men so that you can embrace the festive vibes while effortlessly stealing the limelight with Tasva.
Traditional Diwali Attire for Men
Deepavali is an exuberant festival that coincides with the Hindu New Year. Hence, wearing a new Diwali traditional dress for men and women signifies a new beginning. If you are seeking to make a scene-stealing entrance, you must explore Tasva’s various Diwali kurta-pajama and dhoti-kurta options. Regardless of what style you choose to slay on this occasion, it is important to choose the fabric that makes you feel the most comfortable. Fabrics like silk and cotton are the most preferred choices for ethnic festive wear during this season. On one hand, a cotton men’s kurta for Diwali serves as a lightweight and breathable choice that offers unparalleled comfort. Silk kurtas, on the other, steal hearts with their unrivalled charm and softness. Either way, you are sure to look classy and flamboyant in both these versatile choices at casual Diwali parties as well as poojas.
The Classic Kurta Pajama for Diwali Occasion
The allure of an ethnic Diwali kurta for men, when paired with a complementing pajama can flawlessly make you stand out from the crowd. Whether you pick one with captivating textured or a Resham embroidery kurta with a band collar, the kurta-pajama combination always has a charm that stands the test of time.
The Timeless Dhoti Kurta Set for Men
A traditional dhoti kurta for men is simply an ethnic ensemble pulled straight out of the treasure trove of India’s cultural heritage. These are often picked as a Diwali dress for men that are statement pieces you cannot go wrong with.
Modern and Stylish Diwali Outfits
Diwali outfits for men are no longer restricted to traditional dhoti kurtas and Pathani attire; the fashion trends have transitioned and stepped into the world of modern ethnic wear. These traditional yet modern pieces from Tasva effortlessly take your style game notches higher. During the festive season, let Diwali kurta sets unveil their charm wherever you go. Depending on the day, you can experiment with colours, styles, and fits from a range of men's kurta pajama sets available on Tasva.
While wearing a bright-coloured men’s short kurta for Diwali adds to the celebration, donning pastels can look equally celebratory. You can also dress yourself up in an embroidered short kurta for men for Diwali and be prepared for a night full of compliments. For added elegance, pair these short kurta ensembles with ethnic Diwali shoes and watch yourself unravel an unparalleled charm.
Choosing the Right Diwali Outfit
While looking for Diwali clothes for men, it is always wise to know what you already have in your ethnic wardrobe, because repetition is a “no-no”. In this section, we at Tasva are all geared to take you through men’s Diwali outfits that are bound to make you a showstopper everywhere you go.
Consider Your Body Type
- If your shoulders and chest are broader in comparison to your waist and bottom, you must count on a men’s short kurta for Diwali.
- If your torso is wider than your shoulders and your bottom with shorter and broader limbs can opt for a slim fit kurta set for men that features vertical stripes for an elongated look.
- Pair your Diwali special kurta pajama with a printed Bundi jacket to accentuate the rectangular body shape.
- Shop for a Diwali kurta set for men in darker colours, such as black and blue, if you have a triangular body. This will help you emphasise your upper body and broaden your shoulders.
- To create a square frame, pair your Diwali festival kurta pajama with a structured ethnic jacket and be prepared to leave lasting impressions.
Consider Your Style and Personal Preferences
- Choose the right fabric for the Diwali special dress for men. Comfortable cotton kurta pajama sets are perfect to sit through the Diwali pooja whereas the silk kurta would be an apt choice for the cards party.
- You must also choose your men’s kurta set for Diwali in colours that complement your skin tone and personal preference.
- Other than that, measure your chest, waist, and hips to find the right size for men’s Diwali outfits.
- Don’t forget to consider investing in some eye-catching accessories to accentuate the elegance of your alluring kurta set for men. Pair your kurtas with contrasting turbans or matching ethnic shoes for Diwali.
With Diwali - a festival of light, pomp and show being just a few days away, it is important that you start planning your looks today. Be it a pooja on Dhanteras, Labh Pacham, or a party on Diwali, make an entrance that people can’t get off of their minds. For all your sartorial needs, Tasva offers a wide range of Diwali outfits for men. From plain or textured kurtas to embroidered kurta sets, we have it all! Browse our collection online or locate a Tasva store near you to get your hands on our exquisitely crafted designer Diwali clothes for men.
Kurti for Men | Leather Shoes |Marriage Reception Dress for Men| Ethnic Dress for Men| Marriage Wedding Sherwani | Blazer Brooch| Mens Wedding Wear| groom Dress for Sangeet |Nehru Suit| Mens Kurta Set| White Cotton Kurta for Men| Achkan Sherwani| Cotton Kurta Pajama| Footwear Mens| Men's Kurta for Haldi Ceremony| Mens Mojari Shoes| Groom Accessories| Kurta Pajama Printed| Designer Kurta Set for Men| Wedding Sehra for Groom| Diwali Kurta Set for Men| Printed Pocket Square