Sherwani is one of the most staple attire for men, especially for grooms. Is that what you have believed so far? Did you know that men can don sherwanis for festive occasions such as Diwali and other events? That’s right. There are a number of sherwanis that men can choose from, all conveniently online. From dressing in absolute style and making a bold statement in a heavily embroidered sherwani to making subtle statements in silk sherwanis, there’s a wide range of celebratory wear that men can choose from.
Sherwanis for Men: Riot of Colours, Range of Fabrics
Drawing inspiration from the various elements of nature and crafted with the ultimate goal of comfort in mind, sherwanis are a wonderful complement to any festive wear wardrobe. Not many have tried sherwanis for festive occasions due to the lack of options. However, the below choices are sure to leave you happy that you have sorted your outfit for the festive season without breaking a sweat. Showcase the best ethnic look by reviewing and keeping the fitting right, choosing the right fabrics (silk, linen or others) for comfort and style. Don’t forget to check the sherwani trends online and complete your festive look with accessories that are much required to style a sherwani.
Types of Sherwanis: Make the Right Choice
Gear up to make the right style statement, choose from the range of sherwani styles for men below:
- Raw Silk Sherwani: The soft and lustrous feel of raw silk that is lightweight and breathable is a great material choice for men’s sherwani. There are a number of raw silk colours that are ideal choices for festive occasions. You can customise your look with accessories that are a perfect complement for a raw silk sherwani. The most standout picks in this range are pastel shades in raw silk that lend an unmatchable charm.
- Linen Sherwani: Exquisitely crafted from fibres that are sourced from stems of plants, linen is a versatile material that works well for a sherwani. When paired with straight trousers, these sherwanis work well for a number of body types.
- Embroidered Sherwani: There are many sherwani designs that you could try for every upcoming festive occasion. Put your elegant foot forward in an embroidered sherwani in a jodhpuri pattern, which features dori embroidery or zardozi. In lighter hues, all over embroidery adds to the ethnic silhouette of this garment.
- Tanchoi Sherwani: This age-old weaving technique ensures a delicate and soft sherwani design for the comfort and style-conscious. These weaves are subtle yet rhythmic and feature a remarkable weave in various shades. Pair with contrasting kurta and churidar pants and you have a festive outfit winner.
- Achkan Sherwani: Skinny, slim or comfort fit - there are achkan sherwanis for very fit and you can style this knee-length coat sherwani with dhoti pyjama or churidars for added grace. These princely pieces guarantee the attention you need on festive occasions.
Shop online and choose from a range of handcrafted sherwanis in various styles and colours. You will surely find the right option that suits your ethnic and contemporary fashion needs. A personalised experience awaits you at the Tasva store where you find a blend of customised elegance and sartorial elegance to match the occasion.Wedding Dresses for Men | Kurta for Men | Nehru Jacket for Men | Bandhgala Suit for Men | Haldi Dress for Men | Sangeet Dress for Men | Achkan for Men | Wedding Accessories for Groom | Kurta Bundi Set | Reception Dress for Men | Ethnic Wear for Men